No products in the cart
Oh Natural! Coffee Gift Trio
Triples is best! This winter we have a variety of naturally processed coffees in stock from Central America, South America and Africa. If you or someone you know is an avid coffee drinker with a palate for subtle nuances and terrior, please ACT NOW. This Trio of Naturals offers a satisfying journey around the world!
- 12oz Miraim Betty Perez Natural Processed – Barrio el Rincon, Marcala, Honduras [1300 MASL]
- Tasting Notes of Blackcurrant, Rose, Dark Chocolate, Jasmine, Strawberry
- 12oz Mokanissa, Natural Process Ethiopia Sidamo, Ethiopia [2000 MASL]
- Tasting Notes of Blueberry, Chocolate Mousse, Lemon Peel
- 12oz Norandino, Peru – Natural Process – Piura, Peru [1400 MASL]
- Tasting Notes of Oak, Fig, Strawberry
Terroir (/tɛˈrwɑːr/, French: [tɛʁwaʁ]; from terre, “land”) is a French term used to describe the environmental factors that affect a crop’s phenotype, including unique environment contexts, farming practices and a crop’s specific growth habitat.
[Meters Above Sea Level]